Strange powers: Conservation, science, and transparency in an indigenous political project (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© RAI 2012
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 14–17, August 2012
How to Cite
Cepek, M. L. (2012), Strange powers: Conservation, science, and transparency in an indigenous political project (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 28: 14–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2012.00885.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!