I am grateful to the British Institute in Eastern Africa for supporting my research. The Centre for Tourism and Cultural Change at Leeds Metropolitan University was also supportive, and I wish to thank David Turton, Simone Abram and the three AT reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this text.
Tourism, leisure and work in an east African pastoral society (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© RAI 2012
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 3–7, October 2012
How to Cite
Régi, T. (2012), Tourism, leisure and work in an east African pastoral society (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 28: 3–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2012.00895.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!