I am grateful to all of those who agreed to be interviewed or with whom I had conversations about the topics in this article, many of whom shared not only their thoughts and considerable knowledge but also pointed me to, or even gave me, copies of other sources. Thanks also to Lionel Caplan and to the three anonymous AT referees for their useful comments.
Cull or vaccinate?: Badger politics in Wales (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© RAI 2012
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 17–21, December 2012
How to Cite
Caplan, P. (2012), Cull or vaccinate?: Badger politics in Wales (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 28: 17–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2012.00912.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!