ANARCHIST DECENTRALISM IN RURAL SPAIN, 1936–1939: THE INTEGRATION OF COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENT
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 10-11, Issue 3-1, pages 83–98, December 1978
How to Cite
BREITBART, M. M. (1978), ANARCHIST DECENTRALISM IN RURAL SPAIN, 1936–1939: THE INTEGRATION OF COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENT. Antipode, 10-11: 83–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.1978.tb00118.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!