Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Symposium of the Nordisk Sommer Universitet in Stockholm, February, 1987, and at the ‘Technology, Restructuring and Urban-Regional Development’ Conference, organized by the Interuniversity Centre of Postgraduate Studies, Dubrovnik, 25–30 June 1987. I would like to thank Uskali Mäki, Neil Smith and two anonymous refeerees for their valuable comments and Joe Doherty for editing my paper.
LAND AS A FINANCIAL ASSET: THE THEORY OF URBAN RENT AS A MIRROR OF ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION*
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 79–101, September 1988
How to Cite
HAILA, A. (1988), LAND AS A FINANCIAL ASSET: THE THEORY OF URBAN RENT AS A MIRROR OF ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION. Antipode, 20: 79–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.1988.tb00170.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!