THE NATURE OF PRODUCED NATURE: MATERIALITY AND KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTION IN MARXISM
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 12–48, January 1995
How to Cite
Castree, N. (1995), THE NATURE OF PRODUCED NATURE: MATERIALITY AND KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTION IN MARXISM. Antipode, 27: 12–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.1995.tb00260.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!