The Difference that Class Makes: Neoliberalization and Non-Capitalism in the Fishing Industry of New England
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 527–549, June 2007
How to Cite
St Martin, K. (2007), The Difference that Class Makes: Neoliberalization and Non-Capitalism in the Fishing Industry of New England. Antipode, 39: 527–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2007.00538.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!