Exceptional Sovereignty? Guantánamo Bay and the Re-Colonial Present
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 627–648, September 2007
How to Cite
Reid-Henry, S. (2007), Exceptional Sovereignty? Guantánamo Bay and the Re-Colonial Present. Antipode, 39: 627–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2007.00544.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!