Benevolent and Benign? Using Environmental Justice to Investigate Waste-related Impacts of Ecotourism in Destination Communities
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Editorial Board of Antipode
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 741–780, September 2009
How to Cite
Meletis, Z. A. and Campbell, L. M. (2009), Benevolent and Benign? Using Environmental Justice to Investigate Waste-related Impacts of Ecotourism in Destination Communities. Antipode, 41: 741–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2009.00696.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!