Teaching the Politics of Obesity: Insights into Neoliberal Embodiment and Contemporary Biopolitics
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Editorial Board of Antipode
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1110–1133, November 2009
How to Cite
Guthman, J. (2009), Teaching the Politics of Obesity: Insights into Neoliberal Embodiment and Contemporary Biopolitics. Antipode, 41: 1110–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2009.00707.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!