“Where Can a Gypsy Stop?” Rethinking Mobility in Scotland
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of Antipode
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 494–524, March 2011
How to Cite
Shubin, S. (2011), “Where Can a Gypsy Stop?” Rethinking Mobility in Scotland. Antipode, 43: 494–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00744.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!