Tracing Imaginations of the State: The Spatial Consequences of Different State Concepts among Asylum Activist Organisations
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of Antipode
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1048–1070, November 2010
How to Cite
Gill, N. (2010), Tracing Imaginations of the State: The Spatial Consequences of Different State Concepts among Asylum Activist Organisations. Antipode, 42: 1048–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00793.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!