New State Spaces, Agency and Scale: Devolution and the Regionalisation of Transport Governance in Scotland
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of Antipode
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1226–1252, November 2010
How to Cite
MacKinnon, D. and Shaw, J. (2010), New State Spaces, Agency and Scale: Devolution and the Regionalisation of Transport Governance in Scotland. Antipode, 42: 1226–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00800.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!