The Revanchist Renewal of Yesterday's City of Tomorrow
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Special Issue: Bio(necro)polis: Marx, Surplus Populations, and the Spatial Dialectics of Reproduction and ‘Race’
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1696–1724, November 2011
How to Cite
Aalbers, M. B. (2011), The Revanchist Renewal of Yesterday's City of Tomorrow. Antipode, 43: 1696–1724. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00817.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!