Theorising Nudist Equality: An Encounter Between Political Fantasy and Public Appearance
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2010 The Author Antipode © 2010 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 326–357, March 2011
How to Cite
Cooper, D. (2011), Theorising Nudist Equality: An Encounter Between Political Fantasy and Public Appearance. Antipode, 43: 326–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00833.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!