The Separation Wall: A Symbol of Power and a Site of Resistance?
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author Antipode © 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Special Issue: Bio(necro)polis: Marx, Surplus Populations, and the Spatial Dialectics of Reproduction and ‘Race’
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1851–1882, November 2011
How to Cite
Pallister-Wilkins, P. (2011), The Separation Wall: A Symbol of Power and a Site of Resistance?. Antipode, 43: 1851–1882. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00859.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!