Governing Knowledge: Discourses and Tactics of the European Union in Trade-Related Intellectual Property Negotiations
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Antipode © 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Special Issue: Bio(necro)polis: Marx, Surplus Populations, and the Spatial Dialectics of Reproduction and ‘Race’
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1883–1910, November 2011
How to Cite
Robinson, D. and Gibson, C. (2011), Governing Knowledge: Discourses and Tactics of the European Union in Trade-Related Intellectual Property Negotiations. Antipode, 43: 1883–1910. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00860.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!