Sensuous Solidarities: Emotion, Politics and Performance in the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Antipode© 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 428–452, March 2012
How to Cite
Routledge, P. (2012), Sensuous Solidarities: Emotion, Politics and Performance in the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army. Antipode, 44: 428–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00862.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!