The Epistemological Challenge of Higher Education Student Volunteering: “Reproductive” or “Deconstructive” Volunteering?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Antipode © 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 386–405, March 2012
How to Cite
Holdsworth, C. and Quinn, J. (2012), The Epistemological Challenge of Higher Education Student Volunteering: “Reproductive” or “Deconstructive” Volunteering?. Antipode, 44: 386–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2011.00844.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!