Race, Surplus Population and the Marxist Theory of Imperialism
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author Antipode © 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode.
Special Issue: Bio(necro)polis: Marx, Surplus Populations, and the Spatial Dialectics of Reproduction and ‘Race’
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1489–1515, November 2011
How to Cite
McIntyre, M. (2011), Race, Surplus Population and the Marxist Theory of Imperialism. Antipode, 43: 1489–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2011.00898.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!