State Power, Civic Participation and the Urban Frontier: The Politics of the Commons in Karachi
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author Antipode© 2011 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 601–620, June 2012
How to Cite
Anwar, N. H. (2012), State Power, Civic Participation and the Urban Frontier: The Politics of the Commons in Karachi. Antipode, 44: 601–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2011.00920.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!