A Lineal City in the Pampas: Politics, Materialization and Revolution in Wladimiro Acosta's Vision for Buenos Aires
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author Antipode© 2011 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 911–931, June 2012
How to Cite
Minuchin, L. (2012), A Lineal City in the Pampas: Politics, Materialization and Revolution in Wladimiro Acosta's Vision for Buenos Aires. Antipode, 44: 911–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2011.00925.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!