Rethinking Primitive Accumulation: Theoretical Tensions and Rural Southeast Asian Complexities
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Antipode© 2012 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1188–1208, September 2012
How to Cite
Hall, D. (2012), Rethinking Primitive Accumulation: Theoretical Tensions and Rural Southeast Asian Complexities. Antipode, 44: 1188–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2011.00978.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!