Reconceptualizing Resistance: Residuals of the State and Democratic Radical Pluralism
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Antipode© Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 61–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Martin, D. G. and Pierce, J. (2013), Reconceptualizing Resistance: Residuals of the State and Democratic Radical Pluralism. Antipode, 45: 61–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2012.00980.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!