Constructed Revolutions: Cinematic Representation of the Spaces of Politics—Ankara: Serdce Tureckii
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Antipode© 2012 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 140–160, January 2013
How to Cite
Sargın, G. A. (2013), Constructed Revolutions: Cinematic Representation of the Spaces of Politics—Ankara: Serdce Tureckii. Antipode, 45: 140–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2012.00998.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!