Luxemburg on Tahrir Square: Reading the Arab Revolutions with Rosa Luxemburg's The Mass Strike
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Antipode©2012 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 888–907, September 2013
How to Cite
Zemni, S., Smet, B. D. and Bogaert, K. (2013), Luxemburg on Tahrir Square: Reading the Arab Revolutions with Rosa Luxemburg's The Mass Strike. Antipode, 45: 888–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2012.01014.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!