Solidarity™: Student Activism, Affective Labor, and the Fair Trade Campaign in the United States
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. Antipode© 2012 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 565–583, June 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, B. R. and Curnow, J. (2013), Solidarity™: Student Activism, Affective Labor, and the Fair Trade Campaign in the United States. Antipode, 45: 565–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2012.01051.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!