This is fully collaborative work, and no significance attaches to the (alphabetical) order of the authors' names.
I—An Originalist Theory of Concepts
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Aristotelian Society
Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 101–124, June 2011
How to Cite
Sainsbury, R. M. and Tye, M. (2011), I—An Originalist Theory of Concepts. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume, 85: 101–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8349.2011.00198.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!