This is fully collaborative work, and no significance attaches to the (alphabetical) order of the authors' names.
I—An Originalist Theory of Concepts
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Aristotelian Society
Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 101–124, June 2011
How to Cite
Sainsbury, R. M. and Tye, M. (2011), I—An Originalist Theory of Concepts. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume, 85: 101–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8349.2011.00198.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!