I—Creating Rational Understanding: Spinoza as a Social Epistemologist
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Aristotelian Society
Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 181–199, June 2011
How to Cite
James, S. (2011), I—Creating Rational Understanding: Spinoza as a Social Epistemologist. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume, 85: 181–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8349.2011.00202.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!