‘The Liar’: Fictions of the Person
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© Association of Art Historians 2011
Special Issue: Creative Writing and Art History Edited by Catherine Grant and Patricia Rubin
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 332–351, April 2011
How to Cite
Rubin, P. (2011), ‘The Liar’: Fictions of the Person. Art History, 34: 332–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8365.2011.00822.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!