‘It Belonged to Time Now’: Modernizing Britain in the Twentieth Century
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© Association of Art Historians 2012
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 857–859, September 2012
How to Cite
de Mille, C. (2012), ‘It Belonged to Time Now’: Modernizing Britain in the Twentieth Century. Art History, 35: 857–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8365.2012.00924.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!