Laying the Table: The Procedures of Still Life
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© Association of Art Historians 2012
Special Issue: The Erotics of Looking: Materiality, Solicitation and Netherlandish Visual Culture. Edited by Angela Vanhaelen and Bronwen Wilson
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 976–1003, November 2012
How to Cite
Woodall, J. (2012), Laying the Table: The Procedures of Still Life. Art History, 35: 976–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8365.2012.00933.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!