The fieldwork underlying this paper was carried out while the author was affiliated with the Unit for Environmental Communication, Department of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden.
Reinventing rural development in Vietnam: Discursive constructions of grassroots democracy during the renovation reform
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Asia Pacific Viewpoint © 2011 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 316–332, December 2011
How to Cite
Larsen, R. K. (2011), Reinventing rural development in Vietnam: Discursive constructions of grassroots democracy during the renovation reform. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 52: 316–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2011.01464.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!