The inverse sovereignty effect: Aid, scale and neostructuralism in Oceania
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asia Pacific Viewpoint © 2011 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 272–284, December 2011
How to Cite
Murray, W. E. and Overton, J. (2011), The inverse sovereignty effect: Aid, scale and neostructuralism in Oceania. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 52: 272–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2011.01468.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!