Assessing the incentives in regional city-to-city cooperation: A case study of Jiangyin–Jingjiang Industrial Park of Jiangsu Province in the Yangtze River Delta region 区域城市间合作诱因：以长江三角洲地区江苏江阴-靖江工业园区为例†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: China's Changing Regional Development: Trends, Strategies and Challenges in the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) Period, Guest editor: Peter T.Y. Cheung
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 56–69, April 2012
How to Cite
Chan 陈振光, R. C.K. and Xian 线实, S. (2012), Assessing the incentives in regional city-to-city cooperation: A case study of Jiangyin–Jingjiang Industrial Park of Jiangsu Province in the Yangtze River Delta region 区域城市间合作诱因：以长江三角洲地区江苏江阴-靖江工业园区为例. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 56–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!