The integration of the city-region of the Pearl River Delta 珠江三角洲城市区域的一体化
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: China's Changing Regional Development: Trends, Strategies and Challenges in the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) Period, Guest editor: Peter T.Y. Cheung
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 97–104, April 2012
How to Cite
Ma 马向明, X. (2012), The integration of the city-region of the Pearl River Delta 珠江三角洲城市区域的一体化. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01478.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!