Towards new regionalism? Case study of changing regional governance in the Yangtze River Delta
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 178–195, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Wu, F. (2012), Towards new regionalism? Case study of changing regional governance in the Yangtze River Delta. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 178–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01479.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!