Luxury seafood consumption in China and the intensification of coastal livelihoods in Southeast Asia: The live reef fish for food trade in Balabac, Philippines
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 118–132, August 2012
How to Cite
Fabinyi, M., Pido, M., Harani, B., Caceres, J., Uyami-Bitara, A., De las Alas, A., Buenconsejo, J. and Ponce de Leon, E. M. (2012), Luxury seafood consumption in China and the intensification of coastal livelihoods in Southeast Asia: The live reef fish for food trade in Balabac, Philippines. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 118–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01483.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!