Oil palm, food security and adaptation among smallholder households in Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: Oil Palm and Rural Livelihoods in the Asia-Pacific Region. Guest editors: Rob Cramb and George N. Curry
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 288–299, December 2012
How to Cite
Koczberski, G., Curry, G. N. and Bue, V. (2012), Oil palm, food security and adaptation among smallholder households in Papua New Guinea. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 288–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01491.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!