Precarious lives: Transnational biographies of migrant oil palm workers
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: Oil Palm and Rural Livelihoods in the Asia-Pacific Region. Guest editors: Rob Cramb and George N. Curry
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 330–342, December 2012
How to Cite
Pye, O., Daud, R., Harmono, Y. and Tatat (2012), Precarious lives: Transnational biographies of migrant oil palm workers. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 53: 330–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2012.01496.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Economic Planning Unit of Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!