The authors are grateful for helpful comments from Munehisa Kasuya, Eiji Ogawa, Shin-ichi Fukuda, Jing-Lung Henry Lin, three anonymous referees, and the participants at the 9th International Convention of the East Asian Economic Association, the 4th International Conference on Asian Crisis, the annual meeting of the Japanese Economic Association, the Tokei Kenkyu-kai Conference, and seminars at Keio University, the Institute of Economic Research at Hitotsubashi University, and the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies at the Bank of Japan. Ito gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grants-in-aid, Basic Research (A-2-15203008). Hashimoto gratefully acknowledges financial supports from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grants-in-aid for Young Scientists (B17730211) and from the Japan Economic Research Foundation.
High-Frequency Contagion of Currency Crises in Asia*
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 357–381, December 2005
How to Cite
Ito, T. and Hashimoto, Y. (2005), High-Frequency Contagion of Currency Crises in Asia. Asian Economic Journal, 19: 357–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2005.00217.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!