Department of Economics, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The present paper has benefited greatly from useful comments and suggestions made by an anonymous referee.
Does a Country's Openness to Trade and Capital Accounts Lead to Financial Development? Evidence from Malaysia*
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 161–177, June 2008
How to Cite
Law, S. H. (2008), Does a Country's Openness to Trade and Capital Accounts Lead to Financial Development? Evidence from Malaysia. Asian Economic Journal, 22: 161–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2008.00273.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
- Received 8 June 2007; Accepted 12 Dec 2007; doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2008.00273.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!