We are grateful to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research No. 18530216) for its financial support. We are also grateful to an anonymous referee for helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper.
Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bidimensional Decomposition Analysis*
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2011 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 55–77, March 2011
How to Cite
Akita, T., Kurniawan, P. A. and Miyata, S. (2011), Structural Changes and Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia: A Bidimensional Decomposition Analysis. Asian Economic Journal, 25: 55–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2011.02053.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2011
- Received 12 August 2010; accepted 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!