Ownership Structure and Risk-taking Behavior: Evidence from Banks in Korea and Japan
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2011 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 151–175, June 2011
How to Cite
Chun, S. E., Nagano, M. and Lee, M. H. (2011), Ownership Structure and Risk-taking Behavior: Evidence from Banks in Korea and Japan. Asian Economic Journal, 25: 151–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2011.02056.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Received 26 October 2009; Accepted 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!