Yeonbae Kim (corresponding author): Technology Management, Economics and Policy Program, College of Engineering, Seoul National University, 599 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu 151-742, Seoul, Korea. Email: email@example.com. Younghoon Kim: Economic Research Institute, Industrial Bank of Korea, 50, 2-ga, Ulchi-ro, Chung-gu 100-758, Seoul, Korea. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lee: Technology Management, Economics and Policy Program, College of Engineering, Seoul National University, 599 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu 151-742, Seoul, Korea. Email: email@example.com.
Corporate Venture Capital and Its Contribution to Intermediate Goods Firms in South Korea*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2011 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 309–329, September 2011
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Kim, Y. and Lee, J.-D. (2011), Corporate Venture Capital and Its Contribution to Intermediate Goods Firms in South Korea. Asian Economic Journal, 25: 309–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2011.02064.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received 9 March 2010; Accepted 30 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!