Ali (corresponding author), Social Sciences Institute, National Agricultural Research Center, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan. Email: email@example.com. Sharif: same address as Ali.
Impact of Integrated Weed Management on Cotton Producers' Earnings in Pakistan*
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2011 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 413–428, December 2011
How to Cite
Ali, A. and Sharif, M. (2011), Impact of Integrated Weed Management on Cotton Producers' Earnings in Pakistan. Asian Economic Journal, 25: 413–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2011.02065.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 25 November 2010; accepted 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!