Petri (corresponding author): Brandeis University and East-West Center, MS032, P.O. Box 9110, Waltham, MA 02454-9110, USA. Email: email@example.com. Plummer: Johns Hopkins University, SAIS-Bologna, East-West Center, Via Belmeloro, 11, 40126 Bologna, Italy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Zhai: China Investment Corporation, New Poly Plaza, No. 1, Chaoyangmen Beidajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100010, China. Email: email@example.com. This paper is based in part on a study commissioned by the USAID Regional Development Mission Asia. Early results were discussed in Plummer and Chia (2009) and Rashid et al. (2009). This paper presents a full description of the approach and a comprehensive analysis of the results. Some of the analysis was conducted while Petri was a Visiting Fellow and Zhai a Research Fellow at the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) in Tokyo. The cooperation and support of USAID, the ASEAN Secretariat and ADBI are gratefully acknowledged.
ASEAN Economic Community: A General Equilibrium Analysis*
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2012 East Asian Economic Association and Blackwell Publishing Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 93–118, June 2012
How to Cite
Petri, P. A., Plummer, M. G. and Zhai, F. (2012), ASEAN Economic Community: A General Equilibrium Analysis. Asian Economic Journal, 26: 93–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8381.2012.02079.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received January 12, 2011; accepted February 16, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!