Guanxi networks and members’ effectiveness in Chinese work teams: Mediating effects of trust networks
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 79–95, August 2006
How to Cite
Chou, L.-F., Cheng, B.-S., Huang, M.-P. and Cheng, H.-Y. (2006), Guanxi networks and members’ effectiveness in Chinese work teams: Mediating effects of trust networks. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 9: 79–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2006.00185.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!