On helping lower status out-groups: The nature of the help and the stability of the intergroup status hierarchy
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 258–264, December 2007
How to Cite
Cunningham, E. and Platow, M. J. (2007), On helping lower status out-groups: The nature of the help and the stability of the intergroup status hierarchy. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 10: 258–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2007.00234.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
- Received 3 November 2006; accepted 12 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!