Causal relationship between Internet use and social capital in Japan
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 42–52, March 2008
How to Cite
Miyata, K. and Kobayashi, T. (2008), Causal relationship between Internet use and social capital in Japan. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 11: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2007.00242.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Received 1 December 2006; accepted 22 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!